- Call to Book:
- (888) 891-0203
Special savings available - Call for details
- Grande Mariner 2019 Sailings:
- August 15 - 22, 2019 (Round trip from Chicago)
- August 24 - 31, 2019 (Round trip from Chicago)
Cruise Prices & Ship Diagrams
- The natural splendor of Lake Michigan is undeniable. The fifth largest lake in the world and the only Great Lake contained entirely within the United States, Lake Michigan is lovingly referred to as America's Third Coast. Your cruise combines the folklore and charm of heritage destinations like Mackinac Island with a backdrop of gentle waves stretching past the horizon and bordered by miles of pristine coastline and white sand beaches. Known for its waters that turn colors with the seasons, from brilliant aquamarine to inky sapphire to icy white, this Blount adventure sets sail through this national treasure and into the welcoming small towns, and bustling cities that line its shores.
- Chicago, IL
- Your voyage begins in the vibrant metropolis of Chicago, IL known for its amazing architecture, wind and waters.
- Holland, MI
- With the Windy City's towering skyline behind you, set sail for an overnight voyage toward serene Holland, Michigan a charming Dutch-inspired village. Founded in 1847, Holland is home to canals, cobblestone sidewalks, colorful seasonal tulips, and an authentic 275-year-old working windmill. An optional excursion takes you back in time to visit the DeKlomp Wooden Shoe and Blue Delft factory, where authentic artisans demonstrate the making of the classic blue and white delftware Dutch pottery.
- Beaver Island, MI
- The largest island on Lake Michigan, Beaver Island is as tranquil as it is lush with greenery and towering, centuries-old trees. This verdant paradise boasts a rich history of Native American, French, and Irish cultures, and was the epicenter of the region's freshwater fishing industry in the 19th century. Enjoy an afternoon of relaxation, or explore the island's scenic beaches and majestic state forest. This evening, a leisurely sail to Mackinac Island, transport you back in time to this beloved resort destination. Here, a local musician performs a historical sea shanty for your entertainment onboard the ship.
- Mackinac Island, MI
- Serene and lovely Mackinac Island embodies the grace and gentility of the Victorian era with beautifully preserved historic homes and horse-drawn carriages—its only form of transportation! An optional carriage tour of the island includes entrance to the Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory and Surrey Hill Square Carriage Museum. A second optional excursion invites you to the historic Grand Hotel for a traditional Afternoon Tea, complete with scones, finger sandwiches, pastries, sherry, and champagne.
- Sturgeon Bay, WI
- In Wisconsin's spectacular Door County, visit idyllic Sturgeon Bay, a shipbuilding port where historic lighthouses and luxury yachts create a striking maritime seascape. An optional morning tour of this enchanting coastal community begins with a local wine tasting, and continues to the Door County Maritime Museum, where you can board an authentic 1930s tugboat or take the wheel of a steamship from 1907. This afternoon sail toward riverside Manitowoc, WI, known as "Wisconsin's Maritime Capital."
- Milwaukee, WI
- A leisurely morning sail brings you to Milwaukee, Wisconsin's largest city. Discover the rich history, stately architecture, and inviting riverside cafes and brewpubs here. An optional tour begins at City Hall, a German Renaissance Revival-style masterpiece dating to 1895 and a National Historic Landmark since 2005. A scenic Riverwalk winds through the city's lively downtown, home to charming cafes, welcoming brewpubs, and delightful local shops. The Milwaukee Art Museum features a marvel of engineering known as the Brise Soleil, a retractable ceiling which opens gracefully over Lake Michigan (subject to weather and availability). Conclude your optional Milwaukee adventure with a tasting of the city's iconic cheese and craft beer at a local brewery. This evening, enjoy a musical performance on board the ship.
- Chicago, IL
- A morning cruise on majestic Lake Michigan carries you back to bustling Chicago, IL. After lunch, get to know this iconic American city during an optional Grand Tour beginning in the South Side, home to the Chicago White Sox. Discover the beauty of the North Side and behold elegant architecture in the Gold Coast historic district and the Magnificent Mile, a world-renowned shopping district on stylish Michigan Avenue. Celebrate the conclusion of your Great Lakes adventure this evening with a festive farewell dinner and onboard entertainment.
- Chicago, IL
- Disembark this morning in Chicago.
- Optional Excursions
Adobe reader is required to view these files. Visit the Adobe Reader Download Page to download.
- Ports Visited
Chicago, IL •
Holland, MI •
Beaver Island, MI •
Mackinac Island, MI •
Sturgeon Bay, WI •
Manitowoc, WI •
- Waterways Navigated:
Chicago Harbor •
Lake Michigan •
Lake Macatawa •
Straits of Mackinac •
Lake Huron •
Sturgeon Bay •
Manitowoc River •
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.