- Call to Book:
- (888) 891-0203
Special savings available - Call for details
- Grande Caribe
- August 28 - September 10, 2019 (Chicago to Montreal)
Cruise Prices & Ship Diagrams
- Ten thousand years ago, the last great glaciers retreated, leaving the legacy of the Great Lakes. Cruise through all the wild splendor, rugged wilderness and majesty of the Northern lakes, canals and rivers from Chicago to Montreal.
- Chicago, IL
- Tour the “Windy City” famous for its history and architecture.
- Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Find artistic culture and a distinct historic waterfront in this shipbuilding port.
- Mackinac Island, MI
- Home to multitudes of horses but no cars; sip tea on the porch of the Grand Hotel.
- Wyandotte, MI
- Enjoy the Henry Ford Museum of Dearborn where American experience is portrayed with a worldclass collection of exhibits.
- Cleveland, OH
- Lake Erie’s lakeside pearl, thanks to vibrant cultural arts centers and various museums.
- Buffalo, NY
- Witness the awe-inspiring Niagara Falls – the most powerful waterfall in North America.
- Toronto, ON
- Discover a cultural treasure trove, with more than 100 cultures creating a uniquely, diverse city.
- Kingston, ON
- Built on a grand heritage, Kingston is framed by its 19th century limestone architecture and impressive Fort Henry.
- Upper Canada Village, ON
- A heritage park that recreates the Gilded age, from blacksmith shops to cabinet makers.
- Montreal, QC
- Where cosmopolitan modern art and architecture meet traditional cobblestone streets, French cafes.
- Waterways Navigated:
Lake Michigan •
Lake Huron •
Lake St. Claire •
Detroit River •
Lake Erie •
Welland Canal •
Lake Ontario •
St. Lawrence River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.